Favorite Conversation: Spoke to Joe last night and tried to convince him that his ex-girlfriend is actually a ghost. A dirty trick, I know, but with the chilling rain coming down and the fact that she leaves no finger prints the argument was compelling. I also brought up the subject of therapy, which is not an alien concept in the circles I usually travel, but made him say over and over in this small incredulous voice, "Do you think I'm a wackadoodle? You think I'm a wackadoodle!" I've never felt so bourgeois in my whole life.
Top 5 things I do not miss about New Jersey:
5. The wasteland that is jersey radio.
4. The ratio of manicurists and tanning beds to human beings.
3. The green postage-stamp-size signs with critical lane-changing information placed 3cm. from the intersection.
2. The shiny-shirted cokeheads with frosted hair who monopolize the bar scene.
1. The godawful stench - go ahead, blame Staten Island, but that shit is contagious.